• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera raw CLOSED, did I lose the project?

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was editing about 800 photos in camera raw and overnight my computer shut down, consequently, photoshop closed, I tried to open the same files again and they are no longer edited.

Can I recover these files already edited somehow? or at least activate something autosave in case it happens again?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, 800 documents at the same time in ACR? You are brave ( Lightroom Classic, better product for that).

To answer your question, sounds like you lost the edits, there is nothing you can recover I'm sorry to report. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Indeed. If you're going to do this again, get Lightroom, it's designed to handle this. ACR isn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines