• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CAMERA RAW DOWNGRADE AND ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE

New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downgraded Bridge to 2020 for the Camera RAW 12.2.1 version. I no longer have the option to "open files in Camera Raw" from Bridge. In bridge, Camera RAW shows up as a filter option ???  I am able to open Camera Raw directly from Photoshop 2021 but trying to get it to play nicely with Bridge again. Anyone? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Versions of Bridge and ACR should be on version parity for one. 

Installers for ACR can be found here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html#12_x

You'll need to downgrade to the last version of Bridge using the CC app, click on the three dots and select "Other Versions".

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what my tech guy did, following these instructions last week. Don't understand how Bridge disconnected from Camera RAW but is available through photoshop. Camera RAW shows up as a "filter" in bridge, but cannot open files from bridge. Should I delete the whole pile and start over? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

P.S. My Mac says the version of RAW was "successfully" installed... but clearly that isn't the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines