• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw Enhance Option

Explorer ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The preview window for "enhance" is completely black.  It does not show any preview.  The Enhance option does produce an output file but I cannot see any preview before I create the file.  I'm using the latest macbook pro with 64gb memory and radeon 5600M graphics.  Anyone else experienced this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

thanks for your reply.  Interstingly the latest update to big sur 11.4 (released 26/5/21) has just corrected the issue and the enhance details preview now works for the first time in 1.5 yrs.  Yeah.  I guess sending your issues out into the universe does work!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, try disabling GPU in the preferences (Preformance tab). Any better?

If turning OFF GPU works, it's a GPU bug and you need to contact the manufacturer or find out if there's an updated driver for it. 

Also see: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/acr-gpu-faq.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for your reply.  Interstingly the latest update to big sur 11.4 (released 26/5/21) has just corrected the issue and the enhance details preview now works for the first time in 1.5 yrs.  Yeah.  I guess sending your issues out into the universe does work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines