• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw interface Too Large

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen a few posts on this topic but no clear solution.  I have just today upgrades to Photoshop and Bridge 2019 from 2017.  Everything was fine in 2017.  However, now my cameral Raw interface is too large for the sreen and I have to keep moving it around to use it.  Most annyoing and very inefficient.  I am seriously thinking of just going back to the 2017 verison unless there is a solution.  Like others I've tried various things and nothing has worked.  If anyone has had success at fixing this please let me know.  My defualt computer layout is at the recommended 150% and my resolutoin is 1920x1080, also the reccomended.  I really don't want to mess with those and frankly, shouldn't have to.  Thanks in advance  for any thoughts before I ditch this version!  

Lenovo Think Pad 14 Inch /Windows 10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Camera raw interface is too large after you've updated Photoshop and Bridge to the 2019 version.

Could you please checkout this discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/Camera-Raw/Camera-Raw-interface-too-large/td-p/9650593n and let us know if that hepls?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akash,

I did try that and it just makes my overall display a little smaller.  So it helps but just a little.  And I discovered something strange. When I go into RAW by either double clicking on a photo in Bridge, OR, I am in Photoshop and go into the Filter heading and enter RAW that way, it's too big.  But when I enter RAW by right clicking on a photo in Bridge and select "Open In Raw", it works perfectly!  The window size is great! What's up with that??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines