• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Scalable Camera Raw interface

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an HP 840 laptop with 16mg RAM and 256 SSD drive. I am running Photoshop CC and camera raw  as part of the Photography CC package so I am assuming it is the latest versions.

Photoshop and Lightroom all work well but when I try to view anything in Camera Raw the Screen is so large it doesn't fit on the screen. Consequently many of the buttons are off screen. I have tried setting then UI to 100% but it doesn't make any difference.

Any ideas?

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Scalable UI was released in version 15.1

Status Released

Votes

Translate

Translate
46 Comments
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's actually a little too small for me, too, but worth it to be able to
use Camera Raw....which I am officially in love with. 💕

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same problem and i dont know how to solve it.

Can you say where I can find the Display settings please, im new using photoshop sorry for the ignorance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

right-click with the mouse on the pc display-> setting-> display setting -> scale and layout -> 125% . 

bye. 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks a lot!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome.

Eleonora

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so so much! Can't thank u enough. You literally saved my life

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never saved anyone's life before!  🙂  (You're welcome!)  Before I figured it out, I felt the same way...life just isn't the same without ACR. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, that works and even at 149 it works. so it has to do something with default setting and ACR setting not being in sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try to change the Scaling of the Windows and default screen resolution or if this doesn't work then try to lower the percentage of Zoom-In in Photoshop into the Camera Raw Filter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much god bless you!! ahahha

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an Adobe problem that persists in CC 2021 (Photoshop 22.5.1). While Camera Raw in Bridge is fine regardless of Windows 10 display settings, in Photoshop on the same laptop, same Windows settings, any Windows Display setting of 150 or above makes the CR interface too large (won't fit on screen), but 149 or below is fine. What the heck Adobe - this has been going on for 3 years!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem with my 15" Dell XPS barely 12 months old with Windows 10 Pro.

When using the Camera Raw filter in the very latest version of Photoshop CC2022 The interface is too big for the window. My screen resolution is 3840 x 2160 recomended and the scaling is 250% both teh recommended.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the solution! I changed my Scaling Settings under Display Settings to 145% and now not just Camera Raw, all other apps on my 14" laptop open efficiently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed in Photoshop 2022/Camera Raw 14! Thank you Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this appears to be a problem between Camera Raw CC and Windows 10.  Hope they fix it in an update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonderful information, it works!! Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another way without rescaling is to use your mouse roller to move down the Camer raw window to make all the edits you require and then press Ctrl+O to OPEN the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've found the same thing with my photoshop, and what ive done is gone onto settings, and added a custom scale under advanced scaling settings for 145%. i should think probably something like 149% will work too, but havent tried it. obviously this is only 5% lower than the recommended, so nothing really looks much different, and photoshop camera raw opens fine. mine actually opened way too small but once you've resized it once, it stays the same size everytime you open photoshop. hope this helps somebody, although this is a lot of faff too do and maybe adobe could just sort it out for us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this has been asked before but there is not a single helpful answer, especially from Adobe and I believe this should have some kind of fix/workaround at this point.

I have already checked the system scaling workaround in this thread https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw-discussions/camera-raw-interface-too-large/m-p/9650593 but I have a multi-monitor 4K laptop (Asus Zenbook Pro Duo OLED UX582) and this does not work for me as both monitors are affected when changing the scale and things look huge and clunky.

I need to understand if there is a way to scale the UI on ACR because after the update to the 2023 versions it looks too big and it's uncomfortable to use compared to the rest of the apps. I really don't understand why the scale is different than the host program, either PS or Bridge.

Windows 11 22H2.

Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scalable UI was released in version 15.1

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Released

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't see how to scale it. I still have the same issue. Can you please explain how to scale the UI?

Votes

Translate

Translate