Camera Raw latest

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed camera Raw 13 then freezes my computer many, many, many times. It is a pain in the ass!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. I'm using Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6. every time I go near camera RAW my whole system freezes. Unbelievable!! Will remove Bridge and RAW and try and install the previous version from my time machine.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too!  My mac has frozen twice now... 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simon126540291, We have the same flatform because I restored my Mac to Mojave since I encountered lots of problem using the Catalina. But since then my computer works fine. But after installing the Camera Raw 13.1 it freezes coutless time, I thought I will destroy my hardrive when it happened again. I am a photographer and using Adobe everyday. This morning one of the technicinas of Adobe do virtual checking but still the problem persist so badly. Please Adobe people help us!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try trashing your Photoshop preferences. Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) immediately after launching Photoshop. You will be prompted to delete the current settings.

(Mac OS only) Open the Preferences folder in the Library folder, and drag the Adobe Photoshop CS Settings folder to the Trash.

This action only affects the items found in the preferences dialog box. Numerous program settings are stored in the Adobe Photoshop Preferences file, including general display options, file-saving options, performance options, cursor options, transparency options, type options, and options for plug‑ins and scratch disks. Brushes (and lots of other setting) are not affected by the above instructions for deleting preferences. You may wish to make a screen capture of the settings in the Preferences dialog to reset them prior to deleting of this file. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I followed the trashing my photoshop but still the problem exist. I don't know what to do Adobe people. Something in the new Camera Raw 13.1 that freezes my whole computer. Tomorrow morning I will call again another technician for online support. I just hope it will be solved.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines