• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw new making tool. Wont find subject.

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Camera Raw 14.1.   macOS Monterey 21  Trying to use the new masking tool. Attempting to select subject. At first, fould the subject quickly.

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 10.24.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 10.24.19 AM.png

Then it stopped finding the suject. I hit select, the inverted it and this is what I got. I'm tryong to burn down the background. What's the problem?

 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the difficulty in masking. 

Would you mind checking the feature with a different photo with a contrasting background to see if that works?

Since when are you seeing this issue? What is the format of the file you are working on? Did you try any troubleshooting on your end? 

Download and re-installing the app once from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It does this on just the one image or all? In Calibration pane, you have Process Version 5 set?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines