• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw not displaying correctly *SOLVED

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit: Issue resolved since Camera Raw 12.2.1 came out the other day. I've updated it and it works now!

Hi there

I've had a look for similar issues on the forum, but couldn't find anything similar.

My Camera Raw is not showing the dialogue boxes correctly. I can't see the labels for any of the functions, making it impossible to edit raw files on it.

I've tried turning of GPU acceleration and also changing my Photoshop dark mode to light. I'm not using dark mode in MacOS either (I've seen suggestions like that for other issues).

Help please 🙂

Currently on MacOS Mojave - 2015 iMac

See attached screenshot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, all sorted. With the new update of Camera Raw 12.2.1 the other day my issue has been resolved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, currently I have Photoshop v 22.1 and Camera Raw v 13.1, any suggestion? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I changed back to Camera Raw 12.4, issue resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines