• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw Standard Settings – neue Camarea RAW Standards von Datei übernehmen

Participant ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In früheren Versionen von CC haben einige Dinge sehr gut geklappt. Es ist schade, dass zunehmend mit Ergänzungen via Updates festgestellt werden muss, dass gewohnte, einfache Abläufe nicht mehr verwendet werden können. Im CameraRaw-Plugin fehlt nun die Möglichkeit, die Einstellungen für eine Bilddatei als CameraRaw Standard zu definieren, was vor einigen Monaten noch funktionierte. Man kann umständlich via Voreinstellungen irgendwelche vorhandenen "Standards" auswählen, dabei muss ich aber dennoch für jede geöffnete Bildserie die Profil- und Aberrationskorrekturen des verwendeten Objektivs immer wieder erneut aktivieren:

IMG_3504acr.jpg

Man muss jedemals die Objektivkorrekturen erneut aktivieren. Folgendes Vorgehen wurde im Support an die Hilfe verwiesen, um mein "Nörgeln" zu entschärfen. Via Voreinstellungen folgende Aktionen vornehmen:

IMG_3506acr.jpg

Erstens kompliziert, macht nicht was man früher konnte, nämlich aus einer eigenen Musterdatei für eine weitere Bildserie einen Standard zu speichern, der erst noch die Objektivkorrekturen (und noch anderes...)

im Standard einbaute, was man mit einem Klick erledigen konnte!

Diese praktische Möglichkeit vermisse ich in CameraRaw 12.2.1 für Mac.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is still possible to create your own default settings. Here is a link to a webpage with instructions on how to do that. My link is in English, but if you scroll to the bottom of the page you can change region to switch languages.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/acr-raw-defaults.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I was well aware of the "Adobe Set up raw in Adobe Camera Raw" help pages (they can be activated through «Information» in the preferences).

I was obviously confused on how to define «Standard Settings» in the Preferences. It's not all that transparent, the Help pages are long and I was unable to find the relevant hints for my aims (I could not find a German version). Nevertheless, after a few permutations, I was successful to set with a few Clicks and some writing a «Standard».

However, I still miss the quick 1-click option in earlier versions that defined my "Standard" setting from an open image which I just corrected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines