• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera RAW too much contrast

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've recently started shooting RAW and importing my photos into camera RAW in photoshop to edit, I usually shoot cinestyle with JPEG and RAW but every time I import a RAW file into photoshop it has a lot of contrast and is way too saturated making it really hard to edit, are there any solutions for this problem?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Adjust one of your newly opened images to look the way you want it to look when it is first opened. Then create a preset that can be applied to newly opened images. Or, create new default settings using those adjustments. If you create new defaults then those settings will be automatically applied whenever you open new images or reset images that have already been adjusted.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2017 Apr 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adjust one of your newly opened images to look the way you want it to look when it is first opened. Then create a preset that can be applied to newly opened images. Or, create new default settings using those adjustments. If you create new defaults then those settings will be automatically applied whenever you open new images or reset images that have already been adjusted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying it changes appearance from ACR to Photoshop?

In that case you probably have a broken display profile. They should always be identical.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines