• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw Update

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This latest update is terrible!! Might as well use Lightroom. Raw is no longer quick & easy to use it is clunky, slow & downright silly now!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A new interface always means a change. I like it very much, it reminds me of Lightroom. The speed on my Macbook Pro is no worse than before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACR is an integral part of Bridge and Photoshop so why are they making it look like Lightroom, is that not counter-intuitive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And indeed, the new direction is to place ACR and LR closer to GUI parity. 

I've seen no differences in speed on my Mac. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Terrible update, so many counterintuitive changes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Totally agree. More than terrible is the fact that Adobe do not says with big highlights that the update will changes the global layout. I had to complete some works and I'm doing it in a very slow way just due to the update. I'm totally frustrating right now!

Creative Cloud app continue to say "Hey, set on the automatic update". But it is evident that it is not a good idea, at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines