• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw update

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting notifications on an update for Camera Raw.  When I try to update it, it downloads to about 87%, then says update failed.  Try again later.  Which I have done 3 or 4 times and the same thing happens.  Have talked with Adobe technicians, they have uninstalled Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan and reinstalled it twice, and the problem has not been solved.  Anyone else have this problem or any ideas on what to do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize for the issue you are facing while trying to install the update to Camera Raw.

Could you please tell us if there is any error code or error message that you are getting while installing Camera Raw?

You can try to download Camera Raw using the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error code 183. I will try the link this evening when I get home. Thank you for responding so quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had McAfee total protection on my computer. Last night I uninstalled it, and tried Camera Raw update and it worked. My computer is now running much faster with McAfee removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is great! There are times when anti virus applications block installers considering them to be malicious programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
My problem is solved. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines