• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHY is Adobe forcing me to change my workflow!!!! I have a job, and I need to do things in a specific amout of time, my workflow is the most important thing to me....and now I can't use the workflow I have used for the LONGEST TIME! How do I change the Camera Raw back to the old "Camera Raw" to work with the new Photoshop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will be necessary for you to uninstall and reinstall older versions of Photoshop, Bridge (if you use it) and Camera Raw via the creative cloud application manager and then be sure to turn off automatic updates because it will be necessary for you to "freeze" everything at that level. You won't be able to move forward with any of the applications from that point in the future.

As to why this change was made, we cannot tell you. This is a user to user forum. We are all just other users like yourself, and have no ties with Adobe other than the fact that we use their software like you do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user to user support forum. To provide feedback and suggestions about what you desire for Adobe, you should go here and comment:
https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html
Use the Photoshop feedback area for ACR.

NO one is forcing you to upgrade your software or preventing you from going back to the previous versions you prefer. 

If you wish to roll back to an older version, ACR installers can be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html#12_x
If you also use Adobe Bridge, you will need to roll back to a previous version too, use the CC application, click on the three dots (...) and select “Other Versions”.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines