• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CameraRaw 12.3 is destroying my interface!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating PS to 21.2.0, I was so unhappy with the CR plugin (12.3) that I contacted Tech Support and they gave me a link to revert back to previous plugin.  That has screwed EVERYTHING up.  Now, any RAW / DNG file brings up a strange CR screen with all of the controls missing and it's now obviously all corrupted.  I've tried uninstalling and re-installing PS from CC site and it is still screwed up.  Tech keeps giving me links that are supposed to overwrite the old plugin but I can't get any detailed help.

Quite frustrated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can revert to the previous version of Camera Raw 12.2.1: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html#12_x

Also downgrade Bridge to 10.0.4 and the madness that is biased towards lightroom users has gone and harmony is restored

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines