Can I split the edit panel into subpanels?

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with ACR 14 (Windows 10) and the Edit Panel is really frustrating.  I regularly use 5-6 of the subpanels on every job.  Having them all in one big panel is annoying (too much scrolling), and jumping back and forth in Single Panel Mode, to tools that used to be separate (i.e. Targeted Adjustment Tool), to the Masking Panels, etc. is not user friendly either.  Keystrokes with four keys are like playing Twister.  Yet, Red Eye Removal Tool still has it's own spot and and two key keystroke.  

Can I at least split the Edit Panels Out like we do in Bridge?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't think you can. The only thing that I can suggest is to use the preference for single panel, so only one opens at a time and you don't have to scroll so far to get what you want.

ChuckUebele_0-1635999606391.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you can split the panel into multiple panels, but you can hide any subpanels you don't use, or you can change the order of the subpanels. I use Basic and Detail alot in that order so I floated the Detail sub panel closer to the top of the list.

Right click anywhere over the subpanel list and choose Edit Panels to Show...

2021-11-04_6-59-15.jpg

Then you can select to turn off or on whichever subpanel you wish to hide or show. And if you highlight a subpanel name in the list you can use the up and down arrows to move that subpanel up or down.

2021-11-04_6-56-31.jpg

Just a thought.

Peter

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Peter!  

I missed the Edit Panels to Show.

Moving the panels into my preferred order helps.

Thank you,

J.D.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines