Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can´t change raw-editor size

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

when i open a raw file in Photoshop the the raw editor is much bigger than my Laptop-monitor so i can´t see or set the files "open" , "ready", "done" because they are out of the Monitor-Frame.I must close all Apps and change the direktion of starting Photoshop on my second and bigger extern monitor but that meens more work for me.Please, can you tell me how can i change the size of the raw-editor before this app starts?

Thank you 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

There are a couple of things you can do.

When you move Camera Raw to your second bigger monitor, make Camera Raw much smaller. That way it should remember its size and appear much smaller back on your laptop.

You can also use F on the keyboard to set Camera Raw to Full Screen mode. That way you will always see all the buttons inside Camera Raw.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a couple of things you can do.

When you move Camera Raw to your second bigger monitor, make Camera Raw much smaller. That way it should remember its size and appear much smaller back on your laptop.

You can also use F on the keyboard to set Camera Raw to Full Screen mode. That way you will always see all the buttons inside Camera Raw.

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marek,

thank you for your answer! When i minimize the size on the big monitor and change to the Laptop monitor i have the same Problem because the size of the raw editor is much bigger than the Frame of the Laptop Monitor, please take a look on the pictures in upload.When i use F on Keyboard the size of the raw editor change a little but it doesen´t shows me the buttons. I found out...when i use STRG and B on Keyboard the picture switch from raw editor into Photoshop, that´s not a perfect solution but it helps me a little...thanks!

best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what do you get when you move the window to your laptop (and it becomes too big so you can't see the button) and then you press F on the keyboard?

Full screen is supposed to show you entire Camera Raw window with all the buttons.

Adobe Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i press F on keyboard then i can´t make a screenshot so i make a picture from the Laptop Monitor with my Camera  then you can see what happens... the difference in raw editor size is minimal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed the scaling of the Laptop Monitor from 150% to 125% in settings now the raw-editor is displayed correctly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad you got it working!  😉

Adobe Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Camera Raw forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines