• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Open Image To Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2023 Jul 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've always edited my images in Camera Raw, and previously when i click "open", my image will open to Photoshop but now it doesn't. And I did not change any settings. I tried reinstalling the apps as well but it still doesn't work. Any solution for this? Thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 22, 2023 Jul 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which platform, Mac or PC?

Which Operating System?

How are you opening images in Camera Raw - from Bridge?

What versions of Bridge, CameraRaw and Photoshop do you have installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 11 on PC. I usually double click my raw images in Bridge and it will pop up in Camera Raw.

My Photoshop is Version 24.6, Bridge 13.0.3, Camera Raw is the latest version as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Windows 11 too with same software versions and don't have this problem. I think I would start by reinstalling the Camera Raw plugin:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue here.  Photoshop version 25.0 Beta, Bridge 13.03.693, Latest RAW Version, Windows 11 

I can open files if I use the "Open" command in the menu then click the "Open" in the panel. I can not open files  by just clicking on the file in Bridge and clicking the "Open" in the raw panel.  This just changed in the last update of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines