• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open CR2 Canon GX7 Mark II

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently bought a Canon GX7 Mark II. Now I cannot open the raw files in Photoshop CS6. I have the most recent ACR (9.11) and the camera is listed as being support from ACR version 9.9. When trying to open the CR2 files, Photoshop says it cannot open the file and suggests I update... but as said I already have the most recent update..... What am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Last ACR revision for CS6 was 9.1.1.  You'll either have to upgrade to CC or use the DNG converter.

Richard Southworth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last ACR revision for CS6 was 9.1.1.  You'll either have to upgrade to CC or use the DNG converter.

Richard Southworth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thnx, I already found out I didn't look good enough... My eyes aren't that good anymore (what I thought was 9.11 really was 9.1.1 :-))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines