• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot see 'Save as' after processing RAW files in Camera Raw

Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just started using Photoshop, Bridge & Camera Raw after using an old version of CS5 for a long time. After processing RAW files in Camera Raw I simply cannot see any 'Save As' button to save the files as JPGs. I feel like I'm going crazy, as every Google page I go to says the 'save as' option is in the 'bottom left' of the window, but there is absolutely nothing there. This was the simplest part of the process in my old CS5! The whole interface is more confusing and un-user friendly, but I expected this to be obvious, as conversion to JPG is what almost everyone does after adjusting the RAW files. Please can someone tell me I'm just missing something obvious! Thanks.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Adobe has revamped the camera raw interface since cs5, so now the Save options are located up in the top right corner.

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/whats-new.html

Untitled-3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has revamped the camera raw interface since cs5, so now the Save options are located up in the top right corner.

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/whats-new.html

Untitled-3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jeff,
Got it! Still struggling a bit with the locations of files etc - e.g. not sure what this folder is called '103ND750' which seems to contain duplicates of the RAW files I uploaded - but I guess I'll get used to it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines