Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canon 450D RAW Datei CR2 lässt sich nicht öffnen trotz neustem Plugin

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo !

Wollte meine RAW Dateien im Photoshop bearbeiten doch diese lassen sich nicht öffnen , hab schon das neuste Installiert und laut Listung ist die Canon 450D dabei.

Hat jemand eine Idee woran es liegen könnte ? Früher konnte ich die Bilder immer öffnen.

Danke für eure Antworten !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi chrism27695883,

Sorry that images from Canon 450D are not opening up in Photoshop. Could you please let us know if you're getting any error message while opening image in Photoshop?

Which version of Photoshop are you using and what is your operating system,

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chrism27695883,

Sorry that images from Canon 450D are not opening up in Photoshop. Could you please let us know if you're getting any error message while opening image in Photoshop?

Which version of Photoshop are you using and what is your operating system,

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Akash !

Thanks for answering , Well i use Photoshhop CC2018 and Lightroom Classic, Raw Version is updated to 10.2.1.895 and i cant open RAW CR2 , i found the Canon 450D in the list of supported cameras ... the message was don't support this RAW File . But i just try it at the moment and its working now ... strange =D but thanks for answering !

Best wishes,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines