• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canon EOS R5 .CR3 issue - poorer quality on high ISO image

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Adobe work with Canon to solve the issue about pooper quality of image which shotted with hight ISO image? It is really worst while i use Camera Raw to open .CR3 file. The noise is really ugly and colorful......but there is no issue on Canon DDP. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screenshot of the entire Camera Raw window with an image showing noise at 100% view.

Make sure that the Detail panel is visible and expanded, like in the example below.

Please do not attach the screenshot, use the Insert Photos button in the toolbar.

Insert-photos.png

image_2021-05-17_163205.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am preparing the right image, i am doubt how you can figure out there is an issue from file or camera RAW appplication from a single image if no comparison?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reconsidered, message deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All depends on the settings for NR and each product will vary. 

The noise is due to under exposure, not necessaryly the ISO. In fact, depending on the camera (my 5DMII as an example), higher ISO produces less noise. We can go there if you wish:

100vs800iso

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i think you confused my question, there is no issue for CR2 file about noise issue. It is only for CR3 (both 1DX Mark III and R5). It has been an issue since CR3 released, i also get a work around from other software provider to solve this issue. If that is the case, why professional photographers still need to use Abode application for photo processing??? I am doubt on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines