Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canon EOS r5, RF 24-105mm F4 L IS USM lens profile

Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does a lens profile for the Canon EOS R5, RF 24-105mm F4 L IS USM lens exist? 

I have a horribly distorted photo. I greatly desire a lens profile so that I can autocorrect it. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out! Would you mind telling us which version of Camera Raw are you using? The support for the Canon RF 24-105 F4 L IS USM was introduced with Camera Raw version 11.0. Please check: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/supported-lenses.html

So, if you are using the latest version of Camera Raw or any version higher than version 11.0, you should be able to see the lens profile.

Canon RF lens profile.png

If you are using an older version of Camera Raw & you cannot update to the latest version, you can try creating your own Lens profile using our Lens Profile creator. Please check: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/digital-negative.html#Adobe_Lens_Profile_Creator

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I enable lens profile corrections on raw? I can't find the button!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

16348107073672019750456204194357.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Deleted User wrote:

How do I enable lens profile corrections on raw? I can't find the button!

See: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/correct-lens-distortions-camera-raw.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After reading the article, I still can't figure out where it is located. When I click optics, nothing appears. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, try clicking on the triangles in Optics panel so they point down. Your screen capture shows that part of the GUI 'closed' to more options. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But, the triangle next to the optics title is pointing down. You're going to have to literally circle the location for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't see this in your screen capture:

Triangle.jpg

Shows up for me as shown above and expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines