Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canon RAW CR3 files do not show thumbnails in Synced Files

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've finally signed up for Adobe Creative Cloud because it's about the only cloud solution that should support Canon's new(ish) CR3 RAW format. By support, I mean I was lead to believe I could view CR3 files.

I can see the CR3 images in LightRoom, but not in Creative Cloud and as I am interested in the file sync facility, this is important.

I can see Canon CR2, Panasonic RAW and JPEGs (as per screenshot.)

Am I doing something wrong, or is it a waiting game for Adobe to add CR3 support? Have there been any announcements of when this might be?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe has support for CR3. If you are referring to viewing those files on your computer then you might need to download and install a codec for CR3 files. Do a web search, and you should be able to find what you need. I recently had to install a codec for DNG files on my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines