• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant install Camera RAW Presets because there is no Settings Folder

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchases Photoshop CS6 outright and have now upgraded my PC. When trying to insatl my presets I noticed there was no Settings folder available to place them.  I've unhidden all folders and looked under AppData/ Roaming/ Adobe/CameraRAW as instructed. I had no problem on my old PC. Adobe said they could not help even after remotley accessing my PC and suggested I ask the forum. Has anyone had this problem? I would greatly appreciate any advice.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 is end of life, and so Adobe won't help. It's also starting to have issues on newer computers, may not have been a great investment. Anyway, the settings thing can probably be sorted. You say you're looking for AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRAW. Which of these folders exist? What do you see? You can also try typing

%APPDATA%\Adobe

into a RUN window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you cannot install Camera Raw presets in Photoshop CS6. Which presets are you trying to install?

If you're trying to install a set of presets that you bought in a package, have you checked if they are compatible with Photoshop CS6?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you add a Setting folder manually?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to the Camera Raw forum from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines