• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant open Fujifilm xH1 camera raw files in CS6

New Here ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought the XH1 camera by Fuji and camera raw doesnt open up.

I downloaded both camera raw plug ins 10.3 and 9.12.1  and it still doesnt work.

What do I do? I need to convert files today for a job deadline tomorrow.

Help!

@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

This camera requires at least Camera Raw version 10.2, but the latest (and final) version for CS6 is 9.1.1. CS6 is old software, and hasn't been updated for several years.

You can download and install the free DNG converter, which will convert (copies of) your raw files to DNG files, which can be opened by CS6.

See Adobe Digital Negative Converter for instructions on how to use it.

To be able to open your raw files directly in Photoshop, you will have to subscribe to the CC Photography plan ($10 a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This camera requires at least Camera Raw version 10.2, but the latest (and final) version for CS6 is 9.1.1. CS6 is old software, and hasn't been updated for several years.

You can download and install the free DNG converter, which will convert (copies of) your raw files to DNG files, which can be opened by CS6.

See Adobe Digital Negative Converter for instructions on how to use it.

To be able to open your raw files directly in Photoshop, you will have to subscribe to the CC Photography plan ($10 a month for Photoshop and Lightroom).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What Per said.

I suggest you use the DNG converter to get through your immediate deadline. Opening converted DNGs (instead of Raw files from your camera) in CS6 will work fine.

You can then think about upgrading your software later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines