• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color in EOS R files looks off in ACR

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I see there's a lot of talk about ACR color handling of EOS R raw files, but I am not sure I am finding any posts about how to fix that, or maybe I am just not looking in the right place. I have included a scren shot showing the same image as displayed in Photo Mechanic, Capture One and Camera Raw. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no "correct " rendering of a raw file – every raw converter has its own default rendering.  If you dont't like the default rendering in ACR, edit the image to your liking, or try a different profile. Use the profile menu at the top of the Basic panel, where you may also find camera matching profiles for your camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Per. I appreciate your response. 

The skin tones are so off in ACR that I thought it was an issue, and not simply a rendering matter. I took the same photo with a 5D IV, and the skin tones look great with the default ACR profile, and they match what I see in other applictions (C1 and PM).

I just got this EOS R, so I'll have to play around with different profiles. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines