Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color looks desaturated after saving

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

So, after a recent update to ACR and PS, saving images now results in a flat, desaturated-looking file, on my laptop. I've checked the color profile, as it *looks* like the result when an update would reset the default color space to RGB rather than sRGB...but that doesn't seem to be the case, here. I can edit a file from my external drive on my laptop, it looks good, and then when I export from the same drive on my PC (which is running a pre-update version of PS and ACR), it looks great - so I know it's not my laptop's monitor. It only looks terrible when it's exported from my laptop, so I think something is off with the settings since the update. I'm attaching screenshots of my settings, so if anyone could tell me if I'm missing something obvious, that'd be great!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Saving images and viewing them in what application? 

Do they look desaturated in Photoshop? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines