• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Problems with CS4 Upgrade

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2008 Dec 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to CS4 and have been experiencing the following problem. When I open an image from ACR to PS CS4 it looks absolutely nothing like it did in ACR. If I was to describe it, it would be that the image has an overall red tint when viewed in CS4. If I then save this image as a PSD file, and then open it in PS CS3 it matches the CS4 ACR image. So, what have I got set wrong in PS CS4 (which is still all of the default settings)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2009 Jul 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with CS4 but it is different. Colors shift substantially after the file is saved in TIFF, it never happened with CS3. After finishing editing in CS4 and saving the file in TIFF there is a significant shift in saturation and reddish color in a saved version.

Per previous posts I checked the color settings and have Adobe RGB workspace.

Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2009 Jul 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quark, I think we need more information. Are you saying that you save a TIFF in Photoshop, then if you close it and re-open it, on the same machine, same monitor, and same Photoshop, the colours change?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines