• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud says Ver. 13.2 is installed but only 13.0 opens.

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened Photoshop Elements 2021and saw there was an update to Camera Raw 13.2 in Creative Coud, so I installed it. After that, I saw that there was also an update to PS Elements 2021, so I installed that. Now when I open PS Elements and try to use Camera Raw, version 13.0 opens, not Version 13.2 Creative Cloud says it is installed and I cannot get it to reinstall? What can I do to get Camerea Raw Version 13.2 installed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Ps-Elements uses its own limited version of Camera Raw that does not have all the features of the ACR 'full' Photoshop Plugin.

Installing 13.2 independently will be of no use to Ps-Elements.

You will have to wait for an upgrade to Ps-Elements if you are expecting new featues that are being spoken about recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ps-Elements uses its own limited version of Camera Raw that does not have all the features of the ACR 'full' Photoshop Plugin.

Installing 13.2 independently will be of no use to Ps-Elements.

You will have to wait for an upgrade to Ps-Elements if you are expecting new featues that are being spoken about recently.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem with the french version of Photoshop 22.3.

When I open PS and try to use Camera Raw, version 13.0 opens, not Version 13.2.

Creative Cloud says it is installed and I cannot get it to reinstall? What can I do to get Camerea Raw Version 13.2 installed?

My System: Lr-Classic 10.2, Photoshop 22.3, Windows-10 Professionnal version 1909. Nikon Z 6.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello JCDess ! Je suis exactement dans la même situation, as tu eu des réponses à ta question ?  Certains parlent de cccleaner mais c'est un peu flipant... Merci d'avance !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finalement j'ai tout réinstallé, rebooté et la nouvelle version d' ACR est arrivée !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FYI and others, the 'cleaner' software you mention for Adobe software is the official Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool. (See link below)

It is NOT the freeware CCleaner.

Cleaner Tool Creative Cloud

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If seeing ACR v13.0 in Ps v22.3- What do you see from the Ps MENU: Help > About Plugins > Camera Raw?

Do you have different versions of Photoshop installed?

You should be seeing 'penguins' 🙂  like my screen-clips:

ScreenShot002.jpg

ScreenShot005.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines