• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crop Tool doesn't appear in camera raw 13

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re Camera Raw 13.1. There is no Crop tool panel at all so I I can't crop , straighten, or change perspective.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

You don't see these options when clicking on the crop tool icon? 

Crop.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Are you opening a file in Camera Raw, or using the Camera Raw filter within Photoshop? If you're using the camera Raw filter, there is no crop tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't see these options when clicking on the crop tool icon? 

Crop.jpg

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i get no result from using shortcuts, crop tool does not show, straighten tool does not appear anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same "C" shortcut also. It's all there, as digitaldog showed, with his screen shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also do not have Crop tool on the panel and C shortcut doesn't do anything...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you opening a file in Camera Raw, or using the Camera Raw filter within Photoshop? If you're using the camera Raw filter, there is no crop tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, well noted. Indeed I'm using Camera Raw as a Photoshop plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not true. before the last update, these tools were right at the top of the image, previous version had them on the sidebar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not if you are using the Camera Raw filter through Photoshop (sending a layer). Only if you open a file (not a layer) into Camera Raw. The Camera Raw filter never had the crop tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not so. until the last update,  i was able to straighten buildings, just like Jesús Ramírez does in the tutorial below, turn the image into a smart object and go. 

these tools used to be on top of the image in the Camera Raw Filter. Now, that entire bar is gone. Can’t even get it back with the shortcuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ha, found it under Geometry, A for auto-upright. why do they keep moving things around like that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed!  I am SO tired of having to change my workflow about the time I get things to a routine...program developers, please STOP taking things away.  I have a pencil and pad sitting next to me, seriously considering giving up on the digital world, because I am getting older and the rate of change keeps accellerating...taking things away, and adding things that take longer, more clicks, and my life.  One minute a day of doing something slower feels like stealing my life from me.  Do the math...365 minutes a year.  I used to do the basic process in jpg in Picasa (crop, light adjustments, sharpen) at a rate of 200 photos an HOUR.  Yes things are getting better, but companies absolutely don't realize that time is the most valuable commodity we have.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines