• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dark background color in Camera Raw is my killer for 12.x versions

Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess that nobody knows how to get a different text/background color combination in Camera Raw?

If somebody knows a trick or workaround to get a light grey background with dark text, PLEASE tell me.

Since the 12.x versions have been released, I work with the 11.4.1 version. From my tests that is the last version where the text and background colors of Camera Raw are the same like I set them in Bridge.

I really cannot understand that Adobe developers seem to think that everybody can work with white text and icons on a dark background. At least I cannot.

So, Adobe developers: Please spend 5 minutes to bring back this user interface feature !!!!!!!

Thanks and regards,

Uwe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Adobe changed the UI color scheme to match that of Photoshop. You can add a feature request at this link: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACR can be hosted by either Photoshop or Bridge, and the UI color follows what you have set in the parent application.

If you double-click from a file browser, including Bridge, then ACR is hosted by Photoshop, with Photoshop UI color scheme.

If you press ctrl+R from Bridge, then ACR is hosted by Bridge, with Bridge UI color scheme.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the hint, but its not working from Bridge V. 8.1....

I configured Photoshop and Bridge to get a light grey menu background. If I'm opening Camera Raw with a double click on a raw file I get a DARK GREY menu background. I only get the Photoshop settings in Camera Raw if I'm opening a raw file with "open with Photoshop". But in this case, first Photoshop is loaded and then Camera raw, what I want to avoid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check your version numbers. Bridge is now up to v10.1.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines