DNG Profile Editor.app for Mac Big Sur

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Support Community,
I would like to use the DNG Profile Editor.app on my Mac which is running Big Sur. But when I launch the app the menu bars are not available in the top and I had to use Force Quit to exit the application.

I want to create camera profiles to edit my .NEF Raw Infrared files.

Can the app be updated so it works? Or does another application exist that offers the ability edit IR images. Below you will find a screen capture of the problem.

Here is a link to a tutorial that I am trying to follow. Can this process outlined be replicated in Photoshop? https://kolarivision.com/post-infrared-photo-editing/custom-dng-tutorial-setting-white-balance-infra...

I found a youtube video that explained how to create camera profiles using Photoshop. So I am aware that this can be done.

This is one of the unique steps that I cannot find in Photoshop - "Navigate to the “Color Matrices” tab. Find White Balance Calibration and move the Temperature slider to -100."

Thank you,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where are you going to get a dng profile editor compatible with big sur?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is what I am asking for. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The menu's don't draw correctly under Big Sur, it is a bug and no idea if or when fixed. But the product still works and it isn't hard to move from menu item to item to get where you need to go. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines