• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download not appearing

New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the zip file for Camera Raw multiple times, unzipped the file, and it is nowhere to be found on my computer. I have re-installed it at least 6x today. Why isnt this working or pulling up? It's showing on my Adobe Creative Cloud DEsktop that it is up to date, but it wont let me click into it.....Really needing a phone number for support right about now....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot 'Open' Camera Raw from the Creative Cloud Desktop App. It is not an independently working App.

ACR is solely a Plugin (raw renderer) for Photoshop, and it automatically 'installs' when you install Photoshop.

Do you have a subscription that includes the current Photoshop v22.3.1?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the CC installer to download and install Camera Raw, then you access it by 'opening' a raw within Photoshop. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Everyone is correct here, I would just want to add that aside Photoshop, even Adobe Bridge knows the plug-in, so you can open your raw files both from photoshop and from Adobe Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines