• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enhance feature

Advocate ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A friend was telling me there is a new feature called Enhanced in LR ( he uses LR mostly), but may also be in photoshop is this correct?  (I don't use LR, prefer PS). He says it can double the quality of an image, especialy taken on the older DLSRS, and even double the resolutuion. Thanks.  If so where is it and what is it called, and is this true?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR or ACR.

All well explained by one of the lead engineers here:

https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2021/03/10/from-the-acr-team-super-resolution#gs.l9viji

And:

https://business.adobe.com/blog/the-latest/enhance-details

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andrew, great, thanks.  Your opinion:  Would image taken on a 5D2,  looks close to quality of a  5DS  ?

A 5DS   to a Phase One (100 MP)    ie, if wanted to print large:   30 or 40 inches on side....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no idea; I've never tried such a test so anything I say would be an assumption. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines