• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message on super resolution

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I pull up the enhancement for super resolution it gives me an error every time saying, "System Update required. An unexpected error occurred when loading the Enhance feature. Try updating your operating system or graphics driver to the latest version." Everything is completely up to date. I can't find any information anywhere from Adobe. I have no clue what else to do.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have exactly the same problem.  the only thing i've been able to do about it is close everything and do a restart.  a pain in the butt, but it solves the problem every time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Completely up to date" is meaningless. Can you post the system (Help->System Info...) from Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, try disabling GPU in the preferences (Preformance tab). Any better?
 turning OFF GPU works, it's a GPU bug and you need to contact the manufacturer or find out if there's an updated driver for it. 
Also see: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/acr-gpu-faq.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines