Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File size error when merging to HDR- Panorama in Camera raw

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I just installed my new mac book pro, latest M1-max with top spec and running latest PSD and latest Camera Raw.

When I in Camera Raw trye to merge 6 raw files to a HDR-Panorama file I get the following error message, thet the merged oicture exceeds the biggest alowed file size. I never had this error on my older macbook pro with older camera raw. The exact same raw files (sony A1)

Skärmavbild 2022-03-17 kl. 00.12.45.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Felix,

We are sorry for the trouble with the HDR merge in Photoshop. We are here to help. If you can clarify a few things for me, we can get to the bottom of this.

Could you please share the exact version of Photoshop from Help > About Photoshop? Although the limit of HDR merge is 65000 pixels on both ends or 512 megapixels, you should be able to merge six images. Have you tried with any older images shot on a different or the same camera? Are you running Photoshop natively on the macOS, or do you use Rosetta mode?

Could you please share the sample images by uploading them to any cloud storage and share a link here or via direct message? This will help us try and reproduce this or check the file-specific information.

If you are not already using Photoshop in Rosetta, follow this documentation from Apple to set up Rosetta mode: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211861

Please test the same steps when Photoshop is run via Rosetta 2 emulation mode and share the results.

We hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines