• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get Lightroom Presets back into Photoshop 21.2 (They're now called Profiles...)

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

since a late Update of Photoshop and Camera Raw (July 2020), the "Camera Raw Filter" looks and works different than before. All of my old Lightroom presets are gone in PS and are now replaced by useless default "Profiles". Is there any way to get the old Camera Raw Editor back or to get your Lightroom filters back in there? What's the right procedure here?
Thanks for any help!

Edit: Replaced the word "filters" by presets thanks to user elie_di

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They have always been called by their proper technical name "Profiles" since the beginning of Adobe Camera Raw fifteen years ago. And two years ago Adobe expanded the number of profiles packed with the app - some are for Raw only and some are for both Raw and rendered. Access them through the Profile Browser.

By "filters" do you mean Presets? They are different from profiles; there are some from Adobe prepacked and new ones are easily made plus available by the thousands on the web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey,

thanks for the clarification. Yes, indeed I meant the Presets in the "Camera Raw Filter" filter. A month ago, all my Lightroom Presets were still available directy through Photoshop there, but now with the user interface update of "Camera Raw Filter", they're gone. All I can see there is a handful of "Profiles".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines