Help needed with Camera Raw

Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just updated to the latest version of Camera Raw and have found some very annoying querks and wonder if there any fixes for them?

1. When you make a crop, the image stays small in the workspace window. How can this be changed to fill the window?

2. The crop takes ages to move to what I want. I can let go of the trackpad and the curser continues to move.

3. After using a slider or, inputting an amount I used to be able to press enter so I could press an arrow key to choose my next image. This seems to have changed from my older and much loved Camera Raw version.

I'm now having to use v13.4 as a compromise as the crop issue works much faster.

I'm using a Mac with 10.14.6

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the new Crop behavior and no, there is not reverting back in the newer version although you could revert to older versions of ACR. Keep in mind, everytime you update Photoshop, you'll need to revert to an older version of ACR and at some point, this process can break. If you decide to do this, think about turning off Auto Update on Adobe Creative Cloud.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines