• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Histogram numeric values

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a task to create a high contrast photo with specific numeric values on histogram. I need midtones, for example, to be within 195-230. Is there a feature in camera raw that can show me EXACT numeric values of highlights, midtones and shadows on the histogram as they fall between 0 and 255? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The simple answer is no, the numbers are based on the internal processing color space thus this should be done in Photoshop after ACR. You can then at least view rendered numbers there.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Andrew - I always thought that ACR's histogram is in its output space, as opposed to LR which is always in Melissa.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines