• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I return the reaction to the Enter button in Camera RAW 13? Impossible to work.

Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to change the reaction to the Enter button in the camera at 13.2 and later. In older versions of the Camera, the OK button was pressed equal to the Enter button. Now it has been changed to the Open button. How can I return the reaction to the Enter button so that the OK button is pressed, and not Open.
My process of working with camera raw has been established many years ago and all these changes, which supposedly improve the user experience, discredit the work of the professionals who use your products. If Edoby's team makes such drastic changes, then leave the option to select the old functions and reactions.
Now, when processing photos in Camera Raw, if I accidentally press enter, then my files open in Photoshop. This gives me great discomfort. Previously, in such a case, the program would close and update the file settings. It was convenient and logical.
Please do not suggest that I use older versions because they do not work on Macbook with M1 chip.
Sincerely, Vladimir.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2021 Sep 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too would like to know how to get this back to the old functionlaity. Why does Adobe feel they have to change thigs that worked so well and has part of professional photographers' workflows for years? At least give us an option to change it back. If I have 20 images open in Camera Raw, I don't want to accidently open them all into Photoshop because you changed the stupid button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines