• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Do I Group Profiles

Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to group some creative profies that I created in ACR v.13 (on a Mac running Big Sur) as follows:

"If you hold down Alt (Option on the Mac) and right click on a profile, you'll get the same context menu as before. Note: You may need to hold down on the right mouse button, as pressing Alt while the context menu is displayed will dismiss it.  When you select Rename Profile (while holding down Alt/Option), you'll get a different rename dialog."  (The Windows screenshot if from an online demo.) 

No matter how much I try, I cannot get the "Cluster" textbox to show to allow me to group my profiles.  Does anyone know how to do this in the latest version of Camera Raw?

Many thank in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Hello Jeff,

Many thanks for your reply.

I did try what was suggested in that post before posting here.  And, I NEVER got that box that allowed you to get the Cluster textbox.  However, I had a problem with a third-party Photoshop plug-in.  They asked me to re-install Camera RAW to fix it.  The re-installation did not work.  But!!!! I now get the Cluster textbox.  I don't not know why I didn't before.  I always apply updates whenever I get a notification to do so.  But, the re-install soved the p

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Jeff,

Many thanks for your reply.

I did try what was suggested in that post before posting here.  And, I NEVER got that box that allowed you to get the Cluster textbox.  However, I had a problem with a third-party Photoshop plug-in.  They asked me to re-install Camera RAW to fix it.  The re-installation did not work.  But!!!! I now get the Cluster textbox.  I don't not know why I didn't before.  I always apply updates whenever I get a notification to do so.  But, the re-install soved the problem. 😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines