• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How straighten building

Advocate ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't straighten, any ideas? I see option double click not work. The old manuel way gone?

PS this form spell check not work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please include a photo so we can see the problem.

Also, read through Adobe's Help:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/automatic-perspective-correction-camera-raw.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks , I don't post my photos on public forums. But it's  not such complicated question. I can't find straighen tool anymore in ACR.

That links does not have any info about  the quesiton.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's in the Geometry panel.

image_2020-11-20_154204.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Per, I found the Geometry panal, which I've never seen before in my life, and still don't see anytyhing in there whatsoever about straighenting an image.

Pity, ACR got rid of the striaghten tool, or maybe I can't find it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to do a manual perspective correction, just draw guides with the mouse, with the panel set up like in my screenshot. If you press Shift + T, that will take you directly to Guided in the Geometry panel.

There are several other options in the panel's toolbar.

image_2020-11-20_204432.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I drew guides though I have no idea what doing and then enter nothing happens, probably becuase I have no idea what I'm doing.

Good news is  the shift T did work.

I'm going to quit my job to dedicate more time to this thread.

Unless someone knows what happend to "straighten" thanks! Help, !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First draw a vertical line as far to the right as possible.

In the image below, I drew the line along the right edge of the building.

Then draw a vertical line as far to the left as possible. I did this along the outside of the white post on the left.

When you release the mouse button after having drawn the second line, the image will straighten automatically.

If this doesn't work, try resetting the Camera Raw preferences. (you do this in Photoshop)

Reset Camera Raw preferences

• Hold down the Command key and select Photoshop > Preferences > Camera Raw (macOS) or hold down the Ctrl key and select Edit > Preferences > Camera Raw (Windows).

• Click Yes in the dialog that asks "Delete the Camera Raw Preferences?"

Upright1.jpg

Upright2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The straighten tool is the hash tag icon at the far right of the geometry list of tools. After you choose that tool you need to draw at least two lines on what you want straightenesd before anything will happen. You can draw up to four lines if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines