• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add Hue Saturation information in my DNG photo

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I was doing some work related to DNG photoes. Meanwhile, I have also checked several DNG photoes generated from different devices, such like DJI, Sony and Huawei.

After I put those photoes into Lightroom, I saw some difference.

Huawei's

DJI's  Sony

* The upper seek bar means Color Temperature (in K) and the lower one is HUE( from -150 to +150)

All those three photoes are original generated from those device and haven't modified in lightroom.

It can be clearly seen that Huawei's DNG photo has a very high initial value of HUE, 89, while both DJI's and Sony's are locates around 0, +9 and +4.

This turns out taht I cannot do many changes on HUE for Huawei's DNG photo, when I drag the HUE seek bar to left, the whole picture will become strange.

So I checked there DNG Tags, and find out that both DJI's and Sony's DNG photoes have three tags which Huawei's doesn't.

ProfileHueSatMapDims

ProfileHueSatMapData1

ProfileHueSatMapData2

Does anyone know how to add these three TAGs into the DNG photoes?

I checked the specification pdf file of dng 1.4.0  dng_spec_1.4.0.0.pdf .

According to the specification, both the size of ProfileHueSatMapData1 and ProfileHueSatMapData2 equals HueDivisions * SaturationDivisions * ValueDivisions *3 . But the values of these two tags as shown above are way beyond 6*6*3*3 (324) and 90*30*1*3 (8100), which are ~3722 and ~137285.

Can anyone tell me what's the trick point in these three tags?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can anyone give me any advice on these three TAGs?

How exactly these tags will affect the image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines