• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to go to next image while on crop mode

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the older version of ACR I could hit the Right Arrow key and go to the next image. I used to crop all my images in the same session as it was very efficient that way. Simply crop, hit Right, crop, hit Right and so on and so forth and it would be a quick process to recompose the shots very quickly.

In the new version hitting the arrow keys only moves the image around, and I've pretty much tried everything but there is no way to move to the next image with a single key stroke. Is there any way we can revert to using the arrow keys for that? Thank you!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried a method that works in Lightroom Classic, and it turns out it works in Camera Raw too:

Also hold down the Command key. So instead of pressing left arrow or right arrow, press Command-left arrow or Command-right arrow.

This lets you have it both ways with the arrow keys. When you use a feature where the arrow keys serve as a shortcut (such as nudging the crop rectangle), the Command key lets you override that to make the arrow keys navigate the filmstrip instead.

I don’t know of a way to swap the default or disable arrow keys for crop nudging. Arrow keys are commonly used for nudging in many Adobe applications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines