Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to open camera raw

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try opening camera raw in bride it says:

Camera Raw editing requires that a qualifying product has been launched at least once to enable this feature.

How do I solve this.

I am on an imac 5k and do not own photoshop or lightroom.

I understand this might be a stupid question but please reply as the adobe tech support team only asked me about account issues when I tried asking them this!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Then you can't use Adobe Camera RAW.

It is only available if you have Valid, Registered, version of PS installed for the version of ACR you want to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you can't use Adobe Camera RAW.

It is only available if you have Valid, Registered, version of PS installed for the version of ACR you want to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have bought, in bundle with Dell PSX15, PS Elements15: is this app valid to activate CC RAW or not ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge may be "free" in the sense that it doesn't require any licensing on its own. But it's intended as an integral part of a CC subscription, not as a standalone file browser. And certainly not as a free raw converter.

Bridge can access ACR as a matter of workflow efficiency. But ACR is still a Photoshop plugin and doesn't work without Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

How hard was it for adobe support to explain this to me instead of waffling on about irrelevant issues??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines