• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to stop adjustment brush from resizing when using scroll wheel (Camera Raw 12.4)?

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The newest Camera Raw update (12.4) seemed to change a lot of previous default settings. Now when I use the adjustment brush tool I can no longer pan around the image with the trackpad/mouse. Instead it chooses to resize my brush. How can I revert this setting to what it used to be? If I want to pan around the image and I have the adjustment brush tool selected, I now have to click the hand tool, pan around, and then deselect the hand tool....which is a pain!

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Issue with healing brush,  Version 13.3 (2021). Havent other brushes yet. Did restart everything and reset to default, with no joy.  This stinks, this needs to be resolved asap, as being unable to scroll while using adjustment brushes Renders the program Unusable. When u need to move around the image, all this thing does is adjust the brush size!

Have I missed something, is there an easy fix for this. 

Also with this new update, the zoom tool, which used to remain on the + or the -, so as to allow u to zoom in larger or smaller with additional clicks, now just goes from plus to minis.

this update is really, really, bad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Camera Raw forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I additionally changed the labels to ones belonging to Camera Raw 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines