• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I downloaded the new CR today....

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now my Photoshop crashes every time I try to open a jpeg file. This never happened before with all the other updates. Is this just me or is this happening to anybody else with this update?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess this hasn't been resolved yet. It is still happening. I saved an image for the web using the export legacy and after I save I try to open it up to sharpen the photo and it crashes.  It doesn't matter if I double click on the file or use lightroom to open it or open it from Photoshop it crashes every time. Also there is no crash report from adobe popping up under all my windows. Only an Apple one. I can send you a copy of the apple one but there is no provision here to attach a file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reverted back to 9.1.1 Everything is back to normal - fingers crossed.  I still have the crash report for Apple if you want me to send it somewhere. Email me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If others are seeing this crash on Mac OS X 10.11 and you have an Intel HD 4000 GPU, please consider updating to macOS 10.12.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines