• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've been having issues with Camera Raw for almost a year.

Participant ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stating with an update a while back CR became intollerably slow.  An Adobe tech told me to revert to the older version of Photoshop and install the older version of CR. I did this and it worked.  He also said Adobe was aware of the problem and the upcoming version of CR would have the problem fixed. When it was released in a couple or three months I reinstalled the latest version of Photoshop which brought the new version of CR with it.  Things worked properly for a month or so then it went back to being slow.  I've tollerated this for WAY to long.  And, now CR doesn't work anymore.  It will load a raw file (takes about 1.5 minutes) but then none the adjustments do anything. 

I decided to uninstal it and reinstall it to see if that fixed it, but I'm damned if I can figure out how.  It's not listed in Start with all the other Adobe apps, and I cannot find it in Program Files.  So, where the hell is it?

. Windows 10 -- Premiere Elements 2018 -- Photoshop CC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't know how to uninstall it.

. Windows 10 -- Premiere Elements 2018 -- Photoshop CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines