• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image magnification of modified size in Camera Raw.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem occurs after Camera Raw 12.3 version update.

After adjusting the image size in the configuration, you can't zoom in 100%.

It supports 100% magnification only with the original size that does not resize the image.

For example, if you enlarge the original size of 30x40cm to 50x75cm, and then zoom in 100%, you will still see a 100 percent expansion of 30x40cm.
Because of this, problems occur when working on such things as noise reduction and sharpening effect.

I'd like to know if this function has disappeared or if it's an error.

And please return the +/- 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've been using it since the automatic update, but the previous version of the design is still easier and better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In ACR you are looking at a digital image that does not have a 'physical' size in cm (or inches).

100% means that you will see one image pixel for one monitor screen pixel.

It makes no difference if you consider your image to be 30x40cm or 3feetx4feet- if the PIXELS remain the same (eg. 3000x4000pixels) then 100% zoom magnification will always look the same.

If you re-sample an image to change pixel dimensions, then you would see a difference in zoom magnification between the two images (before & after the re-sample).

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Of course, I'm talking about the changes in the pixels. This is the story of changing both size and resolution in the ACR setting value.

We didn't have this problem in previous versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a message from the customer service center.

"Thank you for waiting so long.

We are sending you a reply to the relevant department with your inquiry.

This is an error caused by the latest update of Adobe products. I was going to tell you how to solve the problem, but I was informed that there was no solution for the problem known by the relevant department.

Unfortunately, I am sorry for not being able to help you quickly with your inquiry. We have made a lot of further improvements in this part, requested to resolve the error that occurred during the next update, and although it is difficult to confirm when it will be resolved, we will improve it so that you can use it without any problems."

This problem is called an error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines