• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images open automatically in Raw after using Bridge

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop CC 2021 22.5.1 on an iMac OS Big Sur 11.5.2.  I very rarely use Bridge.  I did use it today but when I open the files from the folder, after closing Bridge, the images open automatically in Raw.  I don't want them to open in Raw so how do I get the images to open 'normally'?  What am I missing.  Or is this just the way Bridge works.  Please advise.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are not raws but they are opening in Adobe Camera Raw?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct.  I should have thought to mention that in the original post.  They are NOT raw images but I do use the 'Camera Raw Filter' for editing.  I just don't want every image to open in that 'Filter' after using Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your Canera Raw preference for opening non raws or reset them.

Try resetting the Camera Raw preferences:

Hold down the Command key and select Photoshop > Preferences > Camera Raw (macOS) or hold down the Ctrl key and select Edit > Preferences > Camera Raw (Windows).

Click Yes in the dialog that asks "Delete the Camera Raw Preferences?"

See also:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/camera-raw-settings.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  Deleting the Camera Raw Preferences apply ONLY to the folder in question.  All other folders open as I like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines